Small general update 5/7/2019
First I would like to apologize in the delay of updates the last few weeks. While there have been a few very small updates to fix major issues or inconveniences that may have appeared, those have not been properly logged or announced. I have had a lot going on IRL & just haven't had the same amount of time i normally do to dedicate these last few weeks. While things are returning to the normal schedule, I will try to bring the updates in bigger batches rather than multiple small updates, after the update today of course.

I would also like to again thank everyone that supports MapleScape in any way. Even if you just play for 20 minutes after a long day at work you are appreciated.  Heart

Now for the Juicy updates & changes!

Abberant/Deviant Spectre task has been converted to Deviant Spectre's only

Most Ore Veins have had their depletion rate doubled (Could take twice as long to mine)
-Rune ore, Amethyst have just been raised from 0 -> 2. 
-Gem rock unchanged

Earth warriors have had a droptable added

Elder Chaos druid attack animation fixed & drop table updated

Aberrant/Deviant sepctres attack/block/death animations have been fixed

Ironmen can now sell items to the Ironman Store for 47% of the items original cost. This is less 20% less than normal players sell-back price. 

-HIGH ALCHING WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU MORE COINS THAN SELLING ITEMS TO THE NPC SHOPS

The vote point and PKP shops are now handled differently to reduce confusion & possible bugs or exploits.

-You no longer have to turn the tickets in to be able to buy items from the shops.

-You can now buy Vote & Pk tickets from the shop with points already saved on your account

The amount of herbs, arrows, and runes received from raids has been recently re-buffed. Thank you for the feedback.

Silk stall in Ardy now works. (20 thieving required, 24 base experience per steal, 1/44000 chance of receiving Rocky Pet)

The Ardounge Diaries have had the Pickpocket Master Farmer task changed to Steal Silk
-This change is to accompany the fact that Normal players can no longer pickpocket the Master Farmer for seeds.

Price of some items in PKP have been adusted or fixed
Nice updates man. Some really useful stuff! Although I'm new, I'm no stranger to these.
Quote:   Most Ore Veins have had their depletion rate doubled (Could take twice as long to mine)

I always do Motherlode for mining, so that's much appreciated.

Quote:HIGH ALCHING WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU MORE COINS THAN SELLING ITEMS TO THE NPC SHOPS

Always alched for training mage as well, so you've given a lot of incentive just here. Glad to be a newbie so far.
Very nice!