Bonus books & Quality of Life updates/bug fixes 4/13/2019
unfortunately this is another small update but does include some nice content. I planned to have more done before today so that today's update could be fairly chunky but due to my schedule it just didn't turn out like that. None-the-less I am sure most of you will appreciate & enjoy this update!

Bonus books have been added!

[Image: 8301065ba555c96d47d262ebe6b62ffc.gif]

Bonus books are traded or claimed & can be obtained a number of ways but the most efficient way is; The vote shop! There are currently 2 types of books available; Bonus XP (30 minutes) or Double drop (15 minutes)

The Bonus XP book gives a 35% XP boost, for 30 minutes, when claimed & does stack with other types of XP boosts. 

The Double Drop book gives you Double drops (2 loots 1 kill EXCEPT for items that ALWAYS DROP like bones) for 15 minutes. 

You can claim an unlimited amount of these books at once to stack up say; An hour of Double Drops to grind without stopping!

Additional Changes & information:

Superior spawns have had their spawn rate decreased from 1/195 to 1/125

Fixed an issue with Daily Tasks not resetting

You can no longer sell items to the Daily Point shop

Rogue chest runite ore loot has been nerfed & is no longer noted

Daily Manager spawn has been re-added to the homebank. Was removed due to an unacceptable bug that has since been fixed.

THERE WAS A SMALL CLIENT UPDATE THAT ONLY CHANGES THE NAMES OF THE BONUS BOOKS. THIS IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL TO DOWNLOAD BUT NEW PLAYERS WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE IT WHEN THEY DOWNLOAD FOR THE FIRST TIME. THIS IS YOUR WARNING ON THE IMPROPER BOOK NAMES, BUT I WILL NOT TRY TO FORCE THIS UPDATE ON ANYONE CURRENTLY.