Revenants, Rev caves, Fixes and more. 10/31/2018-11/1/2018
The last 2 days I have been busy working on repairing some things that have been broken by packing the newest OSRS data. We were many versions behind so some models have been repurposed or removed from maps which is a slight set back for us but we have been working hard to quickly identify and resolve these issues.

"Now what about that content kenny?!?!?" RELAX. Plenty of content has been being worked on, implemented, and improved! Here is just some!

Revenant Caves:

Not only have I finished adjusting the combat forumlas of the Revenant npc and Bracelet of Etherum, I have released the official drop tables for the Revenant npcs. There are 3 Revenant drop tiers, while the items mostly remain the same, The amounts and drop rates of these items varies depending on which Revenant you are killing so be sure to check the in game drop table to get what you want most easily!

[Image: 1bead99de695175e393df9050eb14ebe.png]

To top it off plenty of your Wilderness Slayer Tasks have been added throughout the cave!

New weapons?!?:
Several new weapons have been implemented and are ready for you to obtain and use!

Craws Bow:

The Craws Bow drops as an UNCHARGED weapon (Craws bow(u)). You must use 1,000 Ether on this to ACTIVATE the weapon, you then must charge it with up to 16,000 Ether. Every time you fire the bow 1 Ether will be used until you reach 0 where the uncharged version will be wielded.
[Image: 39e151a015e86831735d3f247f612c8e.png] 
The charged version of this bow provides a 50% accuracy and damage increase while fighting NPCS in the Wilderness.

Viggora's Chainmace:

The Viggora's Chainmace drops as an UNCHARGED weapon. You must use 1,000 Ether on this to ACTIVATE the weapon, you then must charge it with up to 16,000 Ether. Every time you fire the bow 1 Ether will be used until you reach 0 where the uncharged version will be wielded. This weapon is one handed.

[Image: 66fba666ec76323590544ecf52f867a9.png]
The charged version of this weapon provides 50% a accuracy and damage increase while fighting NPCS in the Wilderness.

Thammron's Sceptre:
The Thammaron's Sceptre drops as an UNCHARGED weapon. You must use 1,000 Ether on this to ACTIVATE the weapon, you then must charge it with up to 16,000 Ether. Every time you fire the bow 1 Ether will be used until you reach 0 where the uncharged version will be wielded.
[Image: 705eeaf7933eebfeeae8dda4cc545557.png]
The charged version of this weapon provides a 100% magic accuracy and  25% magic damage increase while fighting NPCS in the Wilderness.

Vesta's Longsword:

[Image: 4b96faba98d225e38e4a8f340ffa9d8e.png]
This is a weapon most of know from the old days. Complete with special attack. It helps complete the Vesta's set and is one of the best, possibly THE BEST, one handed melee weapon to use outside of the wilderness. (Viggora's in the wilderness)

Vesta's spear:

[Image: 5432b154d4009079bd7825f318cc2e09.png]

Here at Maplescape we put our twist on this recently revived classic. The Vesta spear provides 50% more damage while fighting CORPOREAL BEAST. Making this one of the best stab weapons and THE BEST thing to use while fighting Corp.

Statius' Warhammer:

[Image: 0525b64d276acd127f653a8a9068e014.png]
This beautiful warhammer is fairly strong. It also has a super strong special attack. When the special attack hits ABOVE 0 it also drains 30% of the enemies defence. (Same thing as Dragon Warhammer special)

Donation store reopening and disclaimer;

The donation store has been reopened and slightly revamped. The store being closed actually pushed away a large audience that have stopped to visit the server so this should help all around, I hope! 
Disclaimer; If you donate it is listed as a NON-REFUNDABLE purchase. Any attempt to ever refund or charge back this payment will result in a ban from the server and discord. You will also have the items purchases taken from your banned account. If the refund or charge back was accidental and you wish to resolve the issue, you can contact me here on the forums. 

Addtional Updates, Fixes, and information:

Fixed Thermonuclear boss area.
Added a new way to get from the main GWD room to Saradomion boss room. (previous removed with new osrs data)
Fixed all the custom maps. (Needed repacked server sided)
Removed ::revs and added a true teleport (Wilderness Teleports > Rev cave > click cave)
Added ::donate & :Confusedtore commands again
Rev caves is now a multi combat zone for both players and npcs
Halloween event has ended
Halloween edgeville tiles have been removed
You can now use a Chisel on A Bracelet of Etherum to obtain 1500 Ether
We have replaced the old Vesta and Statius models with the newer, refreshed models.
Zuriels and Morrigans sets (No weapons) has been implemented server sided.
Me encanta mucho como tienes tu muñeco, yo apenas estoy empezando a hacer los míos y me resulta difícil un poco el juego e incluso tengo unas ideas fantásticas para los disfraces halloween con estos personajes.