Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Working on a price guide!

I am attempting to put together a small price guide for some key items that players would desire to help give items a value agreed upon by the community. Hopefully this allows people to be more comfortable trading items with an agreed upon value and using coins more! 

If you could message me on discord with the value you believe the following items, that would be greatly appreciated! You can just copy and paste and then type the values next to the items, thank you in advance!

Please try to ignore other answers you have seen, and answer what you believe what each item is worth, thank you!
  • Whip - 
  • Dragon Boots -
  • Bandos Tassets -
  • Bandos Chestplate -
  • Armadyl Helm -
  • Armadyl Chestplate -
  • Armadyl Legs -
  • Blowpipe -
  • Ranger Boots -
  • Ahrims Top -
  • Ahrims Bottoms -
  • Dharoks (set) -
  • Karils Top -
  • Karils Bottoms -
Thank you, runepipe!

Whip - 7-10m
Dragon Boots - 2m
Bandos Tassets - 10m
Bandos Chestplate - 15m
Armadyl Helm - 8m
Armadyl Chestplate - 15m
Armadyl Legs - 10m
Blowpipe - 35-50m
Ranger Boots - 4m
Ahrims Top - 5m
Ahrims Bottoms - 5m
Dharoks (set) - 15-20m
Karils Top - 10m
Karils Bottoms - 7m

As I explained yesterday this is going to produce an inaccurate price guide that will likely be unfollowed by the people who would be seen as "outliers" in the data you are collecting. Its a good effort but this will not create an effective price guide that people will trust. Considering you're asking players that literally just joined the server, most likely having expectations from previous servers they have played rather than using the knowledge of how hard/easily items or gold is to obtain.

(12-01-2018, 04:58 PM)Your Wife Wrote: Whip -  7-10m
Dragon Boots - 2m
Bandos Tassets - 10m
Bandos Chestplate - 15m
Armadyl Helm - 8m
Armadyl Chestplate - 15m
Armadyl Legs - 10m
Blowpipe - 35-50m
Ranger Boots - 4m
Ahrims Top - 5m
Ahrims Bottoms - 5m
Dharoks (set) - 15-20m
Karils Top - 10m
Karils Bottoms - 7m

I wouldn't price whip at 10m.. more like 2-5m tent is 10m

(12-01-2018, 10:48 PM)bendy straw Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 04:58 PM)Your Wife Wrote: Whip -  7-10m
Dragon Boots - 2m
Bandos Tassets - 10m
Bandos Chestplate - 15m
Armadyl Helm - 8m
Armadyl Chestplate - 15m
Armadyl Legs - 10m
Blowpipe - 35-50m
Ranger Boots - 4m
Ahrims Top - 5m
Ahrims Bottoms - 5m
Dharoks (set) - 15-20m
Karils Top - 10m
Karils Bottoms - 7m

I wouldn't price whip at 10m.. more like 2-5m tent is 10m
Just reply with what you think item is worth please!

(12-01-2018, 10:15 PM)Kenny Wrote: As I explained yesterday this is going to produce an inaccurate price guide that will likely be unfollowed by the people who would be seen as "outliers" in the data you are collecting. Its a good effort but this will not create an effective price guide that people will trust. Considering you're asking players that literally just joined the server, most likely having expectations from previous servers they have played rather than using the knowledge of how hard/easily items or gold is to obtain.

I have only asked 1 new player , and I am going to weigh the prices more towards the more experienced players hoping to provide a more accurate estimate to ensure the prices are roughly what people would be willing to buy and sell their items for, providing the new players with more of a guide and ensuring no one is ripped off if they use the rough estimates as a guide.

My comment was just my two cents based on the style of data collection and past experience. Best of luck & I also hope it helps the community. As I said if nothing else, it is a good effort.