Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DZ ISLAND

Hey guys I myself don't find anything to special about donator island that's u can do else were, 

I was wondering if dz island could have its own special boss you can only kill once you are a donator! that would get more people donating and hanging out at dz! let me know what you think guys and what suggestion you mite have to improve out donator zone

(11-03-2018, 01:00 AM)bendy straw Wrote: Hey guys I myself don't find anything to special about donator island that's u can do else were, 

I was wondering if dz island could have its own special boss you can only kill once you are a donator! that would get more people donating and hanging out at dz! let me know what you think guys and what suggestion you mite have to improve out donator zone

Im looking forward to this. This might me make me wanna donate if anything improve!Big Grin

(11-03-2018, 01:00 AM)bendy straw Wrote: Hey guys I myself don't find anything to special about donator island that's u can do else were, 

Thanks for the suggestion Bendy!

I do like this idea, however, I am not sure how we could come up with a Custom Boss for Donators and for the Drops to be fair for everyone. 

Donator Zone now does offer things Normal Players don't have access too like the following;

Donator Slayer Cave
Fishing spots that are only found in Wildy
Private Gem Rocks, Addy Rocks, and Runite Rocks for Mining
Teleportation Device (Free Godwars KC, And other very helpful Teleports for Ease of Use)
Increased EXP while in the Donator Zone

Not totally against it, but maybe Kenny and I can come up with something else for you Donors. 

-Blowin

Don't forget Donators have the ability to use ::yell, a passive drop boost & free noting @ the wildy resource area. For $7.50 USD you get quite a good amount of benefits over a normal player. You can also upgrade your donator rank to expand your benefits.

While I am not against expanding donator zone or perks, It also has to be balanced as Blowin stated. I have been thinking of a Donator Boos but the boss mechanics have to match the drops and the drops have to be worth killing the boss without making it super unfair for regular players, I don't want to split the server into donators and noobs like on some p2w servers I've played in the past. I feel I've been doing a good job in that department so far. I would personally get at least one donator rank if I was a normal player. I enjoy playing and working on the server very much though so I am biased. :p

Additionally I wouldn't mind moving donator zone and fixing/rearranging the current content to make it more player hangout friendly in the future.

ok cant wait to see if something new is brought in dz