Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moving forward

Moving forward! Be sure to check out our latest updates. Thank you :-)

Good explanation, sad but true tho. :/
You could had heart attack writing that all, respect!

Anotherps.

Ps. I actually read every single word.

Huh ? I never even got a server up nor shared any bugs with anyone.

Think there's been some sort of misunderstanding here, i never even ended up making my own server? never started sharing bugs and I have no idea what you're talking about for the donation recharge.

(10-09-2018, 05:19 PM)Travis Wrote: Huh ? I never even got a server up nor shared any bugs with anyone.

Think there's been some sort of misunderstanding here, i never even ended up making my own server? never started sharing bugs and I have no idea what you're talking about for the donation recharge.

I can send you proof of the bug sharing on your most recent log in. You even spoke about getting the server set up in game to other players. If you have no idea what I mean by the charge back then you may want to check your paypal account or bank statement as it has been compromised. Until this is resolved you are banned from the game in every possible manner.

If this is as you say a misunderstanding, then I will take the time now to apologize and will even compensate you for tarnishing your name in this small online community. Feel free to pm me on here or discord about any possible evidence or resolution on your side that you may wish to propose.

your a dog travis! thanks for ruining the donation shop for all those who actually wanted to donate and help the server! piece of crap u are