Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Ironman or Interactable gameplay (regular)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ironman gameplay
0%
0 0%
Interactable gameplay
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New game mode

If a new game mode were to be added, Should it be based off iron man with proper trade and shop restrictions or should it remain able to interact with regular players? I will not dive into the specifics at this time, but what would you guys like to see?

(08-28-2018, 08:07 PM)Kenny Wrote: If a new game mode were to be added, Should it be based off iron man with proper trade and shop restrictions or should it remain able to interact with regular players? I will not dive into the specifics at this time, but what would you guys like to see?

Veteran mode, acts as a regular player but with harder exp rates, but to even out the harder exp rates you get bonus drop rates.

(08-28-2018, 08:07 PM)Kenny Wrote: If a new game mode were to be added, Should it be based off iron man with proper trade and shop restrictions or should it remain able to interact with regular players? I will not dive into the specifics at this time, but what would you guys like to see?

Depends on what it is. If it's something like a veteran with lower xp rates and higher droprates then it would depend on the rates for both.